Whether you want to bring family and friends out to see your own personalized barrel, or just bask in the warm glow of knowing how personally involved you are in the making of our wine, this is a wonderful Cask Owner’s Wine Club opportunity to be a more integral part of the InVINtions’ family. Specifics, benefits and options are listed below.
Cask Owner’s Wine Club Specifics
- Purchase a new Oak Barrel with your name and ours emblazoned on it. Must be Purchased at certain times of the year to be personalized.
- Select the wine to go in the barrel, and it will be aged inside for up to 2 years.
- Use the barrel up to two more times for the price of the wine you select to make with no additional barrel costs.
- When the wine is bottled you receive 20 cases of wine plus the barrel itself with all of the winemakers’ notes and dates on it.
- 50% deposit at the time of purchase the balance is due when the barrel arrives.
- 20%-off Retail Pricing for the Barrel.
- A case of current VINtage Collection Wines, annually per barrel.
- Complimentary tastings for Barrel Owners for the time your wine is in production.
- Barrel Owners enjoy private tastings with the winemakers up to three times during the year.
- Barrel tasting of your wine at reserved times during the process.
- Wine reception each Spring with the Barrel Owners at their home.
- Exclusive invitation to the December Barrel Owners’ Social.
- A wine barrel bottling party for you and 10 friends
- A beautiful wine barrel to take home after the first or the third vintage has been bottled (you choose!)
Please ask a Manager or Tasting Room Ambassador about current pricing for the Cask Owner’s Wine Club, as it changes seasonally. Each barrel includes 20 cases of wine, and all the benefits listed on this page.
Prestige – On Your Own!
- We buy your Charter Membership for the year after purchase!
- As long as you maintain your Charter Membership, you are Grand Vin eligible for the two years after purchase!!
Bordeaux – With a Friend!
- We buy half your Charter Membership for the year after purchase!
- As long as you maintain your Charter Membership, you are Grand Vin eligible for the two years after purchase!